Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Play More!!!!

Morning...

I have finally worked out how i am going to win more money at poker!!! and that is to play more...

I'm still playing $20 heads up games on pokerstars, after the email conversations i had with the poker room manager at Virgin there still has been no change in the heads up games there. I know this is going to make me sound really big headed but i am so confident at them moment playing these games on pokerstars and i feel i am better than anyone i play. I'll list my sharkscope stats below which i think are ok but please feel free to rip them apart and let me know what you think of them.. Should i move up limits? Are they good or average or poor??

Games played Av Profit Av Stake Av R.O.I Total profit

501 $3 $21 17% $1,632

Heads up games played 486
Won 295 lost 191

I'm also playing 5 seater SNG on Virgin and profiting on that, my last 8 results on sharkscope are:

5 seater $20 SNG, Profit $48
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit -$22
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit $48
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit -$22
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit $48
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit -$22
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit -$22
5 seater $20 SNG, Profit $48

So $104 profit

I have finally heard from Virgin last Friday. They said they will transfer $4000 into my virgin account to pay for thge WSOP vegas trip. I plan to play at event 49 a NLHE 3 day event but that stars in a couple of weeks and i still have nothing booked and they money hasn't been transferred so virgin and me better pull our fingers out quickly...

No comments: