Sunday, November 14, 2010

Klaxons and Ash

Friday night I managed to rope a couple of people from work into going to see the Klaxons at the local university. I've seen them before and they were really good. It was strange to see it full of kids though? I didn't really mind but they average age in there was probably 16. The reverse shocked me on Saturday night when I went to see Ash at the 02 Shepherds Bush Empire. There were 2 girls there who were 15 and I thought it was strange that they even knew who ash were!. Ash were good but the more I go and see them and the more material they release the more dissapointed I get when I see them live. They plkay the new stuff which I want to hear, but then they don't play any longer so they miss a load of the old stuff. Both good though and a great weekend, Athlete next week....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally, I’m a sucker for it, appealing and well-founded ideas. You should write more exciting articles in your.