Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nothing Happening

Life has been a bot boring lately. Am busy at work so have not played poker. Neteller have frozen my account till i send them info over and to be honest, i have no idea how to do that. I've been going to the gym a lot and have starting training for the 3 peak challenge i'm doing in August which will be hard work. I feel alot better after being to the gym and weirdly feel less tired so will keep it up.

As well as the 3 Peak Challenge in August, On friday i'm sleeping outside our central Norwich office for a homeless childrens charity. It looks like it should be alright weather but I'll literally be on the street with a sleeping bag so that should be interesting. I would like to say that I really felt strongly about that charity but the truth is that there are super fit women from work doing it and some managers so will be good for getting to know people.

No comments: