Saturday, May 01, 2010

Super Heater

I wasn't going to deposit back into full tilt or play anwhere at all but got an email saying I had received $6.27 in rakeback so thought i'd play and lose it all at NL10 Rush as you apprantly can't withdraw on tilt unless you have $50. I then go on the daftest super heater i've ever been on getting dealt QQ 4 times, KK three times and AA twice in the space of about 15 minutes. Also won an all in pot with quad 2's. Every hand was hitting, sometimes stupidly like 10J hitting 9 Q K on the flop. I'd love to be able to say i played well but that's not the case is it when you hit cards like this? Anyway I had spun that $6 up to nearly $60 in no time at all.

1 comment:

Meteoric said...

Sweet - cash out now!

What happens next month when the rakeback for this $60 arrives?