Thursday, November 06, 2008

Better

Well i had councelling today in Norwich which was quite tough really, we got on to speaking about things that were difficult for me such as my dads death but i suppose it's all to help and it'll help in the long run...


It was hard as i was distant when i came out which i think might have upset my mum and my sister a little bit but they have been really good with everything thats happened so I think they don't like seeing me like that...


I still haven't got a character reference from my ex, it doesn't seem likely now either as it seems her dad was stalling for time when i asked him and she's now emigrated to spain with her new boyfriend....


I was looking through some of my old photos and this one made me laugh, i drove all the way from Banbury to central London with my car like this:


Thanks Tony and Jo for that one.....
I played some Poker tonight, and after blog chat with Marky ( http://pokerpains.blogspot.com/ ) i pplayed some more of the Full Tilt Matrix games and some more heads up. I think my problem is that the money is on my mind too much if i play higher limits and am worried too much about losing so dont play as aggresive as normal. I think because of this i need to build my bankroll so a loss at higher limits doesnt dent it so much. I cleared my first $5 bonus from Full Tilt so am now in profit again... just...
Roll - $53.47

No comments: