Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a night....

Well i've just had a brilliant night. My friend Mike called me about five and said he'd managed to get 3 tickets for the Fratellis at the UEA for £20 and him and his brother Bobby would treat me. So of we went and had a storming night. I've not really been able to be myself since the arrest but i loved tonight, i was having a laugh with some girls stood around us before they started and was chatting indepth with a girl called Holly who i really liked and, not to sound to arrogant, i think liked me as i was really on form tonight. I didn't ask for her number or anything, to be honest i just felt good that i could have that conversation with someone as i haven't really been myself for a while.

Then the concert started....

So i am now sat just got home, my shirt is still on the stage at the UEA i think after some girl took it off and chucked it, i nearly got kicked out for crowd surfing, my shins have been kicked to shit and my jeans are ripped up the seam to me knee and i am slightly sweaty.... but it was a brilliant night, the concert was good but my good friends bobby and Mike helped me forget about everything thats going on, even if just for a night, and for that i am eternally gratefull x x

1 comment:

cashbiatch said...

been offline with the move but nice to hear a positive note coming off ya, both wit the poker and the (potential) poking ;)lol

hard work here, will catch u again over the next week or so gl