Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What a Dickhead

Well thge C.A.B today said bankruptsy was the only option...

My sister came round this afternoon as her friend ~Suzy from Wakefield was coming down to stay and they're both staying at mine so we went out and i met up with my next door neighbour. I met up with her the other night and one thing led to another but she's currently in divorce proceedings with her husband.. I've lived next to them for nearly 5 years.... fuck me matt what are you fucking doing at the moment????? Jesus... So i feel unconfortable at home now, the only place i really had left...

I played for a bit tonight a bit drunk, pissed off in the wrong mood and as usual moved up limits top $11 heads up and spunked a load... Need to be sensible in fucking more ways then one incluyding my bankroll management...

Roll: $33

No comments: