Saturday, December 19, 2009

Aces Cracked Again

Well since the 4th in the 3euro MTT the other night, i final tabled the 6euro MTT the night before last but only finished 9th for a small cash. Last night i final tabled the same tourney and was chip leader with 5 remaining and lookinjg for the win. I got dealt AA and had that lovely feeling when someone goes all in before you. I call and he flips Kc9c and hits the flush. Even then i had about 5bb left over and got it all in with AJ against 44 and lost that flip too. Really frustrated.

I was having a look at my sharkscope MTT stats yesterday. What are good MTT sharkcope stats?? My name has a little shark next to it which I take as a good thing?

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
United113109$7 $7 121%$744 -76IPNSch. Only

No comments: