Sunday, December 20, 2009

Top 40


I've had don't stop believing by Journey on a CD in my car for about a year. I'm listening to the charts for the first time in years to hopefully hear that Rage against the machine are christmas number one and Journey are number 9!! I think this is because a little gay man sang it on X Factor...

I really hope rage against the machine are number one. All these songs in the charts are such manufactured shite. Cheryl Cole, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas they all sound the same. It'll be good to stick it to the X factor shite...

Have played a load of MTT for about 9 hours today and haven't done exceptionally well... Final tabled in 1 and went out 11th in another which was annoying. I'm registered for a 1euro rebuy and the 3euro and 6 euro between 1900 and 2000 and including those buy ins i'm about even for the day so hopefully can go deep.

I need to go into Norwich tomorrow to pick up some stuff from Marks and Spencer for my mum and i have to get the bus... I haven't got on a bus in years.. Hopefully though in Marks and Spencer i'll see who i think is the most beautiful women in the world, even though she is french..

Enjoy

EDIT - frustrating evening again.. just busted 11th out of 540 odd in the 3euro for a pointless cash and finished 70 odd out of 700ish in the rebuy for again a small cash.. I think i'll be about 20euro up for the day.. rubbish....

1 comment:

Littleacornman said...

I never bother with the charts but I tuned in tonight and was cheering the result.GIRUY Cowell!