Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not Playing

Am not playing and feeling better about myself for not doing. Have been lazy recently and need to start going to the gym to train for the 3 peak challenge I'm doing in August which is climbing Scafell Pike, Ben Nevis and Snowden in a 24 Hour period for the charity Brain Tumour UK.

For the rest of the week i'm going to get up early, Go the the gym, really look hard for a new job and take a hold of my life and try and make things happen again for myself.

What i'm not going to do is sit in my pants like a degenerate trying to win at poker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your efforts mate. You make your own luck so they say.

I could do with an incetive to get my lazy ass to the gym!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.