Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blogger Final

Well the final of the blogger tournament starts in about an hour. There are 369 entrants and prizes for top 100 so hopefully i'll do well.

It's strange how i seem to get into a comfort zone of WHERE i feel ok playing. I'm staying at my brothers this weekend so will be playing on my mums laptop whilst sat with my brother, sister in law and mum. It was like this last night and couldn't really get into it. I did have Amatay on my table before i busted and it was a good crack.

Because of the whole comfort zone thing i decided not to play in the sunday warm up or Sunday million this week with the 2 x $215 tournament tickets i won on the blogger qualifier earlier in the week so i might have a pop at one or the other next week.

I'll let you know how i get on but qualification however unlikely for the PCA would be beautiful. I've been to the Atlantis resort on paradise island before with the ex misses and it's nice. To be honest it may bring back some bad memories so maybe an EPT entry would be better... Am not sure i'll be let in the bahamas, i don't think i'll be allowed to the states ever again....

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......