Friday, December 12, 2008

Super Mario Bros

Well instead of playing poker i've found a great way of entertaining myself, type super mario bros into google and you can play mario 1, 2 and 3 from the old NES platform. How the hell i remember where all the warp zones and mushrooms are in beyond me seeing as the last time i played it was probably in 1990.

I watched Hancock and Batman Dark night recently which were both good, especially batman and went to see ocean colour scene that was a laugh. After oceon colour scene we ended up in Liquid a club in Norwich, fuck me it was funny... Now i'm not the greatest dancer but we were having a giggle at this bloke on the dancefloor and, i know this is wrong and you shouldn't laugh, but there was a women in a motorised wheel chair on the dancefloor and i'm sure the DJ put "spinning around" on on purpose... she was enjoying herself though which is the main thing but it was fucking funny...

I've registered for the pokerstars blogger tournament, i was useless in it last year but hopefully will do better this year, even though if i win i won't be able to go on the carribean adventure or an EPT but i could do with killing some time for 20 minutes before i get knocked out..

I was in town for councelling yesterday with my mum and she said "let's go to woolworths" as there's a big one in norwich at an out of town shopping centre. It was absolute chaos inside, and no wonder they're shutting down, everything in there is shit. I did check to see if the pick and mix was half price but it wasn't and they had hardly discounted the things you'd actually look for like DVD's, pick and mix, CD's, pick and Mix, PS3's and the pick and mix. My mum was going to buy some stationary but then saw the queue and though bollllllox to that.. I was going to ask someone if they had any jobs going but thought that would be mean

2 comments:

United113 said...

Thank you...

I love you....

Amatay said...

mario on the net, genius m8.
Dark Knight is gd aint it

BTW get yourself signed upto Raisetheriver m8. Im a mod on there atm and prolly soon to be admin. Gonna get some good little leagues and shit going soon. Its bascially a forum for bloggers. Sign up, write an intro post and mention me or summat, its a gd crack and will give ur blog more exposure and stuff

www.raisetheriver.com