Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I hate christmas....

I'm not one for really celebrating christmas.... I haven't sent any cards, bought any presents and bollox to putting a tree or any decorations up. None of my family do really, my mum will probably come over christmas day and we'll have salmon for lunch like last year and be fuck bored all day... You can't get away from it, fucking Cliff Richard bastard songs being played in tesco and christmas shit everywhere... grrrrrr.... Christmas eve at the pub should be good, will get shitfaced and hopefully sleep through christmas, if santa visits my house he'll probably get smacked, me thinking that he is a debt collector from barclaycard coming to take stuff away....

Poker front got fucked out of the blogger final by a retard who should have been playing in the para olympic poker thats next week i think, or all the time apparantly on the Ipoker network... i HATE playing on there as i want to headbutt the wall whenever i play... Will probably play the sunday million this week and not cash as usual....

I've not got councelling for a few weeks and the courts are shut so i know i won't be in court till at least the end of january which is good, am kind of seeing my neighbour which is nice, especially good when you have no car it's not far to travel, not that thats why i'm seeing her of course she's lovely....

Apart from that nothing much going on, went to woolworths again and they had the pick and mix at half price... but as in the rest of the store, only the shit was left...

No comments: