Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Warm up

Well i'm using on of the $215 tournament entries i won in the blogger tournament in the sunday warm up at the moment... I do wish my luck would hold up sometimes....

I've just had QQ busted by 88 on a 6 high flop with an 8 on the turn, am now down to about 9,000 from a starting stack of 10,000.. average is 12257 and there are 4765 left out of 5836... Why do i always seem to lose these types of pots???

Will let you know how badly i do....


EDIT - hahahahaahahah Very next hand all in and my JJ beats QQ, should moan more often...

Joppa - United113 am currently on table 62


AAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Is everyone a fucking idiot?!?!?!

How the fuck can he call that??? Lucky Lucky bastard...

(am out by the way...lol)

9 comments:

Joppa Road said...

what name you playing under mate. I will come and rail.

JR

Joppa Road said...

hello mate...I am watching but it won't let me rail you as I am not in the tourny (or dont have enough $$ in my account) one of the other.

But I am keeping an eye on things. You have 23K glgl

Joppa Road said...

geez how many all ins has that short stack won now!

Joppa Road said...

WTF?? 10 5 all in. And he makes the call with K 3....ul to be rivered like that though after hitting two pair (.

United113 said...

he was on the steal with the raise SO OBVIOUSLY.... So 2nd pair i knew was good, he didn't have the ace but how the fuck can he call all his chips in with that???

Fucking Retards

Joppa Road said...

i just brang up the table as it was all going in. Fucking joke. Unlucky. You in the world record attempt at 20.30. If so see you there.

United113 said...

joppa, poker is pissing me off... Do you have any tickets left from the blogger tourney??? If you want you can play the sunday million tonight logged in as me and split the winnings if you fancy it??

If you cash just transfer the cash into your stars account whilst logged in... From your running lately you'll probably do better than me...

Let me know if interested...

Joppa Road said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joppa Road said...

cancel that...playing in the World Record for Everton Yorkie...so cant as I am playing in my name! Would be well up for it another time though.