Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year and all the best in 2010

Fuck how i wish that was true and it was next year rather than this year...

Last year (2007) was a fucking bollox year for me with Kirsty leaving after 8 years together and trying and failing to adjust to life on my own. I remember thinking at this time last year that i hoped i would have a better year during 2008....

How wrong i was....

And next year is going to FAR FAR worse... That's not negative thinking that's just the reality with whats coming up for me.

2008 was a shit year, after spiralling out of control after Kirsty left i managed to get quite a serious drug addiction that has left me financially fucked now with bankruptsy procedings currently being finalised. In August i was arrested with shit loads of drugs and so finish the year on police bail pending court. Work found out what had happened so in October i was out of work, just about the time the global financial markets went batshit meaning it's hard trying to find work and slightly pointless with court coming up. No work means no money so the mortgage hasn't been paid in months and am living off £60 a week job seekers allowance...

So 2009 brings for me bankruptsy, along with this comes the repossesion of my house that Kirsty and I bought 5 years ago, court where my solicitor thinks i'll probably get between 2-5 years in prison, continued drug councelling, not being ever to find a job as good as the one i had (ever?).

So i hope everyone else has a good 2009, i'll hopefully have a good 2010...

4 comments:

Joppa Road said...

Hi mate, was in a similar position myself. My gf had left me towards the end of 2007 when I was arrested for spending £3K I shouldn't have on the company credit card to fund my gambling habit. Just like you I had court hanging over me for the new year. I checked myself in to a gambling rehab centre and spend from Jan to Jun there this year.

The fact that I had sought help really went in my favour when it went to court. I hope you are doing something similar to prove to the court you are changing your ways (even if you are not).

2007/08 will be two years I will be glad to see the back of thats for sure. The worst two ever. Its hard when you split with your gf but you have to try and get yourself focused on looking good to the court.

Best of luck.

JR

cashbiatch said...

hey!!

Happy New Year to u too - been chaotic here so haven't posted 4 a while. Listen to Joppa, similar to my advice - you really will look better in court if you show some kind of effort. Judges really dont live in the real world and believe anything, so dont let em belive only the bad shit mate gl x

Small Stakes Poker said...

Happy New Year
gl gl for 09

Paul

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp performance edition sp3 - april 2008 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg