Monday, March 22, 2010

10% ROI

Am going to aim to make 10% ROI on the HUSNG tables. My problem is putting the volume in. I think i'll start building up the multi tabling which i haven't done before at HUSNG. Am playing $5 at the moment and will move to $10 in the next few days. I used to do well at the $20 so will move to them bankroll permitting. 10% ROI at the $20 tables means if i can get 10 games in a day thats $20 a day profit which does me fine. At that rate i will have saved enough by November for my holiday.

10% ROI all i need to think about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, wish look audacious for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Hi All!

i've been trying to figure out a good place to start with the acai free trial an was just wondering if someone had any thoughts on whether or not the stuff works for dieting? So far here's the only [url=http://www.hot97svg.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-gain-acai-berry-free]article[/url] I've been able to read that seemed real for the goals I have. Thoughts?