Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bankroll Disaster

i really really really really need to withdraw from boss and play the games i enjoy and do well at. I've dumped about 44euros in the space of an hour and a half playing 3 +0.30 5 seater SNG on virgin. Every table i look at am being dumped out by some daft hand and can't hit anything. I might withdraw and walk away completely and remove myself from poker. Does it really do anything for me?? or is it just a game for degenarate gamblers who lose out on so much of their normal lives just to win fuck all at the poker tables.

It's funny how it works, i hadn't worked for a year, and as soon as i start working i then get worried about money. I really want to go on holiday this year so was looking for my bankroll to pay towards that. I bought a car today anyway an old N reg VW Golf TDI complete with lots of rust and sticky tape holind the bumpers together but it cost me £430 with 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax and £20 worth of diesel in the tank so not bad.

1 comment:

PHLUKKE said...

i often ask miself the same question.