Monday, January 25, 2010

Not playing

Well L4y's comment on my last post hit the nail on the head. I feel like i should be punished for ruining the relationship with my ex. It was probably my fault she left and then my life turned to shit, so even though i feel bitter the person i blame is myself and do punish myself all the time. It's really frustrating when it comes to poker, i could be £200 or so up for the month but am about half that due to playing when i KNOW i'm going to lose. the only thing this means is that i will lose as i am expecting to and then i get annoyed for playing when all i'm really trying to do is lose, but keep playing anyway.

I'm going to take a few days off from real money poker. I'll fire up the WBCOOP game on stars tonight. I managed a 3rd place in the first qualifier in this tourney last year to win 2 entries into the sunday million so hopefully i'll run well tonight. If people are interested, there is also a freeroll on stars for UK players only at 21.30 with $2k added prize money and about 4k entrants. 1st should get $450ish which is good for a freeroll and will run at the same time as the blogger tourney. You can find this in the tourney, regional section.

Am going to work out a strategy for HU SNG as well. Hyper aggro is the way forward here i think. The likelyhood of the other player holding a hand that can call a raise or re raise is slim so will raise a lot. Will post some hand histories when i play a few after some time off. Was doing ok on stars in HU SNG, these are my sharkscope stats:

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
United113 935$2 $20 9%$2,093 -75PokerStarsSNG Only x


Good luck tonight in the blogger, should see some people's blogs i read anyway, my stars alias is United113 so maybe see you there.

2 comments:

BurnleyMik said...

i'll keep an eye out for u mate.

glglglglgl

PHLUKKE said...

hey , i see u with bigmickg , gl buddy , nice stack. ftw go go go.